To keep your Arcadia product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
• Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
• Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
• Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
• Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
• In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
It is a leather finished with special tanning techniques. The surface may have natural signs or irregularities. Being a very delicate leather we strongly recommend to avoid contact with other leathers or any other material that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.